- Tuition fees for students who enroll after the start of the school year will be billed on a pro-rated basis, based on a per-month fee.
- Standard tuition fees are inclusive and cover Specialized Language support for both Chinese and English, all learning materials, a school bag, PE uniforms, as well as seasonal educational field trips (from Early Childhood 3 to Middle School). Tuition fees for Grades 5 - 8 will also include an overnight field trip.
- Additional support, which is deemed by the Academic Team to be in excess of our teachers’ range of support and resources, such as Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and Learning Support (LS), is not included in the above tuition fees. An additional fee will be assessed based on the student’s individual needs to access the curriculum.
- Families opting to pay by installments must complete and sign an Application for Payment by Installments form by June 1, 2023.
- Early bird discount is only applied to re-enrolled families that finish signing the contract and payment by 31 March 2023.
- For more details about Installment and Early bird discounts, please contact Finance@msb.edu.cn (010 – 6432 8228 ext. 811) to enquire.
关于更多分期付款及早鸟折扣的信息，请您联系 Finance@msb.edu.cn (010 – 6432 8228分机号: 811) 进行咨询
New Students 新入学学生
For new students, the school must receive the completed electronic enrollment contract within 7 days of the official offer of admissions together with the school fees.
A non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of ¥3,000 must accompany each application. An application will not be considered until the application fee is received.
Returning Students 续读学生
Parents whose children are re-enrolling for the 2023-2024 school year, must complete the electronic re-enrollment contract by 31 March 2023 to confirm the student’s place.
MSB cannot guarantee a space after this date, as the school will start offering available places to new students on the waitlist.
Returning students who have confirmed their re-enrollment, but who subsequently need to withdraw from MSB must inform the school in writing by 1 June 2023.
Withdrawing Students 退学学生
Parents whose children will not be re-enrolling for the next academic year must complete the electronic re-enrollment form by 31 March 2023 and indicate that their child will not be returning.
MSB must receive written notice of a student’s withdrawal from school. All refunds will be processed according to the rules outlined in MSB’s Refund Policy in the student’s enrollment contract.
学生退学必须向MSB 提供书面申请。退费程序将根据阁下孩子就读合同中的MSB 退款政策所列出的规则进行。
Should you have any questions regarding the below: please kindly contact the specific department directly to increase the efficiency to answer your enquiries.
-Withdrawals 退学: Admissions@msb.edu.cn (010 – 6432 8228 ext.分机号 851)
-Refund 退费: Finance@msb.edu.cn (010 – 6432 8228 ext.分机号 811)
Additional Fees 额外费用
Additional support programs such as the Individualized Education Plan (IEP) and Learning Support (LS) are not included in the annual tuition fees. Enrolment in MSB's additional support programs is based on the student's assessments and is mandatory for the student to successfully meet the demands of the curriculum.
MSB reserves the right to withdraw a student if parents refuse the recommended additional support.
1. Individualized Education Plan (IEP) 英语强化课程
Students who are assessed and found to have little or no English language skills may require daily support in order to build the language skills they need to function in their classroom and communicate with their peers. These students will be required to enroll in the Individualized Education Plan (IEP). An additional fee will be assessed based on the student’s individual needs to access the curriculum. MSB reserves the right to withdraw a student if parents refuse the recommended additional support.
2. Learning Support (LS) 特殊学习辅导
In the event that the school deems a child in need of additional assistance, MSB will work with the parents to provide the best care and support for their child. Additional needs include, but are not limited to: regular learning support, speech therapy, psycho-educational evaluation, a full-time shadow, etc.
During the admission process, students with learning difficulties are evaluated on an individual basis to determine if the school can provide for their needs. MSB requires applicants with previously identified learning needs to provide past school records, full evaluations and complete and accurate information about all multi-disciplinary services in use.
For those students who are admitted with learning support needs, a fee will be levied to cover all additional manpower costs. Should the parents of a child in need of any additional assistance refuse to agree to MSB’s plan for support, the school reserves the right to withdraw the child from school.
3. Athletics 体育活动
Students participating in sporting events representing MSB may be required to contribute to transportation and tournament participation fees.