- Tuition fees for students who enroll after the start of the school year will be billed on a pro-rated basis, based on a per-month fee. 在学年中入学的学生，其学费将以月为单位按比例收取，不足一个月按一个月计算。
- Tuition fees are inclusive and cover: Specialized Language support for both Chinese and English, all learning materials, a school bag, PE uniforms, as well as seasonal educational field trips (from Early Childhood 3 to Middle School). Tuition fees for Grades 5 - 8 will also include an overnight field trip. 学费涵盖：中文及英文课内辅导、全部学习资料、一个书包、两身运动服，以及季节性教学相关的校外活动费用（自6岁到中学部均有相关活动）。5-8年级学费还包括需要外宿的活动费用。
- Additional support, which is deemed by the Academic Team to be in excess of our teachers’ range of support and resources, such as intensive English language instruction (IEP) and Learning Support (LS), is not included in the above tuition fees. An additional fee will be assessed based on the student’s individual needs to access the curriculum.以上所提及的学费不包括被教学团队认定为正常课程以外的辅导和资源，如英文基础强化课程（IEP）、特殊学习辅导课程（LS）等。这些额外课程的费用会根据学生的具体需求而定。
- A refundable ¥20,000 Placement Deposit payment is required when a child enrolls at MSB. Please see below for refund terms and conditions. 每位被MSB录取的学生需缴纳20,000元人民币的学位保证金，该保证金可退还。请参照以下的退费条款。
- Families opting to pay by installments must complete and sign an Application for Payment by Installments form by May 22 2020. 申请分期付款的家庭须在2020年5月22日前填写并签署分期付款申请。
A non-refundable and non-transferable application fee of ¥3,000 must accompany each application. An application will not be considered until the application fee is received.
MSB requires a ¥20,000 Placement Deposit per child. This is a one-time, non-interest bearing security deposit, held by the school for the entire duration of the student's enrollment. It is required to secure an applicant's place at MSB.
Once a student leaves MSB, the Placement Deposit will be refunded in accordance with MSB's Withdrawal and Refund policy, following the deduction of any amount owed to the school. This includes any outstanding tuition, lunch and bus fees, as well as any unreturned school materials.
Please note: In accordance with government regulations, MSB cannot issue an official fapiao because the Placement Deposit is a refundable payment. The school will issue a Placement Deposit receipt upon request, which must be returned before a refund can be issued. This is to ensure that the Placement Deposit is returned to the proper party.
PAYMENT TERMS 付款条款
Tuition Fees 学费
Tuition fees are due on May 22 2020, or by the date specified on the invoice. Payments are on an annual basis; a surcharge will be incurred for those opting to pay in installments. Parents who pay their children’s tuition fee themselves and have 3 or more children enrolled at MSB will receive a 5% discount on tuition fees for each child.
Additional Fees 额外费用
All additional fees (including, but not limited to: IEP and LS) must be paid by the date specified on the invoice. MSB reserves the right to withdraw a student if additional support fees are not paid.
New Students 新入学学生
For new students, the school must receive the completed electronic enrollment contract within 10 working days of the official offer of admissions together with the Placement Deposit and the school fees. MSB reserves the right to offer a student’s place to another applicant if the Placement Deposit is not received by the date indicated on the invoice. The Placement Deposit will not be refunded to new students who have not yet paid the tuition fee and subsequently decide not to attend MSB as scheduled.
Payment Options 付款方式
All fees must be paid in RMB*. Payment may be made by cash, card or bank transfer.
1. Card Payments:
MSB accepts the following:
- Union Pay debit cards. (Please be advised that transactions will incur a service charge of RMB 20 per use.)
- Union Pay credit card (Chinese Visa or Mastercard must also include the Union Pay logo). Please be advised, according to bank policies, a service fee of 0.6% will be charged per transaction.
2. Bank Transfers:
All payments must include the student’s name and invoice number in the payment instructions in order to facilitate credit to the correct account.
- Domestic bank transfers must be made using the School's Chinese Information shown below (school name, bank name, bank branch and address).
- International bank transfers must be made using the School’s full English legal name: The International Montessori School of Beijing.
*Wire transfers in a foreign currency are permitted; however, the funds must be credited to the school’s account in RMB. Payment must be made according to the prevailing exchange rate approved by the Bank of China to avoid discrepancies between the invoice and the amount credited to the school’s account. 所有费用须以人民币*支付。付款可以以现金、刷卡或银行转账的方式完成。
• 银联借记卡 (请注意，如使用刷卡支付，每笔业务需支付手续费人民币20元。)
-国际汇款，请务必使用学校的英文全称：The International Montessori School of Beijing
MSB Bank Account information MSB银行账户信息:
Beneficiary收款方: The International Montessori School of Beijing 北京蒙台梭利国际学校
Bank Name银行名称: China Merchants Bank Beijing Branch, Dawanglu Sub-Branch 招商银行北京大望路支行
Bank Address银行地址: 1F, No.3 Building No.15 Xidawang Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing Beijing 北京市朝阳区西大望路15号3号楼1层
Account Number账号: 110913419810201
Swift CodeSwift码: CMBCCNBS
Payment Instructions; Please include invoice number and student’s name. 付款用途: 账单号及学生名字
Late Payment 逾期付款
No child will be allowed to attend class until his/her tuition has been paid. An additional charge of 2% per month, compounded monthly, will be assessed on any overdue school fees.