The Montessori Instructional Coach will support teachers in the implementation of the Montessori
Method in the classroom. The coach will work with teachers to develop and implement effective
instructional strategies, create engaging learning environments, and provide ongoing support and
professional development. The Montessori Instructional Coach will be responsible for creating a
culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and student-centered learning.
Duties & Responsibilities
• Collaborate with teachers to design and implement effective instructional strategies based
on the Montessori Method
• Provide ongoing support and coaching to teachers in the implementation of the Montessori
• Observe and provide feedback to teachers on their instructional practices
• Create and facilitate professional development opportunities for teachers to support their
growth and development
• Support the development of curriculum materials and resources based on the Montessori
• Provide guidance and support to teachers in creating engaging learning environments that
meet the needs of all learners
• Work with the Head of School and other members of the instructional leadership team to
develop and implement school-wide initiatives and programs
• Foster a culture of collaboration, continuous improvement, and student-centered learning
• Participate in school-wide events and activities as needed
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Head of School
The Montessori Instructional Coach will work at MSB, with regular hours during the school day.
Some evening and weekend work may be required to attend school events or participate in
professional development opportunities. The coach will work closely with teachers, administrators,
and parents, and will be expected to communicate regularly with all stakeholders.
Academic & Professional Qualifications
• Bachelor's degree in Education or a related field, with a Montessori credential
• 3+ years of experience as a Montessori teacher or instructional coach
• Demonstrated expertise in the Montessori Method and its application in the classroom
• Strong coaching and mentoring skills, with the ability to provide constructive feedback and
support to teachers
• Excellent communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with teachers,
administrators, and parents
• Strong organizational skills, with the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
• Commitment to ongoing professional development and learning
• Ability to work collaboratively with a team
• Flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced environment
Salary & Benefits
The salary and benefits package are competitive and will be commensurate with the qualifications
and experience of the successful candidate.
This job description may be changed at any time depending on required responsibilities. The staff
member will be informed when this occurs.